Thursday, December 18, 2008

Still Snowed In...Part I

So Seattle has been hit with a huge snowstorm. Usually I love snow, I hope for it every year and even stare outside the window as its falling. But this is ridiculous. I've had to work from home for the past 2 weeks with this last week being because of snow and ice and I want to go back to the office! Sounds so weird especially if you know me, but I seriously miss my desk and co-workers. Arrrgghhh!

To try and make light of my weird situation, (because who wants to go to back to work?) I thought I'd post some photos I took of Jasmine when our first snow hit and I was unable to go to work because the snow quickly turned to ice. Luckily these photos are of when it was just snowing so it wasn't too much or slippery.







Will post more photos soon of more snow!

No comments: