Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Change of Ways...

The sun is out. Pretty beautiful sight to see. Then out of nowhere the clouds come in and it's raining...first very lightly and then flat out storm. That's how I feel my life has gone lately. I know this is a Photography blog but it's also my own personal blog where I can let my creativeness be seen as well as my true self.

I've currently moved back to Seattle and am parted with my daughter. I do still see her...but all I do is wonder how did it get like this? I am a grown adult and am currently living with my mother and uncle. Different things have happened recently to make me come to this point.

I am a follower of God and I do believe in forgiving. Which is why I am definitely giving it a try....which is definitely a different change of ways...

No comments: