Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Backlog :: Mia turns 1!

On December 19th, My beautiful niece, Mia Noelle, finally turned a year old. It was amazing to finally see her turn 1, I haven’t been able to see her a lot during her first year of life but was still very excited to see her and look forward to seeing her more this year. Her beautiful parents, Aimee and my cousin, Rommel, threw her first birthday bash at their place the following Saturday on December 20th.

Due to the crazy snowstorm that ended up hitting Seattle over…and over…and over again (see blog post below), there wasn’t as big as a turnout but that didn’t stop the parents to go all out for Ms. Mia!


The pretty in pink Disney Princess cake…

Mia and fam blow out her candle!

Mia with her beautiful mother, Aimee.

And what 1 year old doesn't like to eat cake?

Here, Alaida, you eat some too...

Now it's all for me!

With the proud parents...

Getting kisses from Daddy...

With Auntie Myka...

On to the games…

Hip,

Hip,

Hooray!

If you are a Filipino and watch WoWoWee, you know exactly what this game entails. As for myself, I had no clue. Although I am Filipino, I do not watch TFC (The Filipino Channel) therefore had no idea what was going on. After awhile I ended up getting a hang of it and it turned out be very entertaining to watch.

Everyone was having a good time...

Alaida just turned 3 as well...she's such a superstar!

And of course, we have the model, Ms. Kiandra Jade.

AJ never likes taking pictures, but I always seem to catch her. :)

My beautiful goddaughter/niece, Mara...

Alaida waiting for presents...

No need to wait any longer Alaida...Time to open the presents!

Mia can’t wait!

It's okay, Lani, it's just a Toys R' Us Gift Card!

The party was a blast, Aimee & Rommel, and despite the craziness of the storm, it turned out beautiful and we had a great time!

No comments: